Data e skadimit
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Accountant with experience to join our client team, in the industry of Accounting Advisory Services.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Prepare financial statements according to IFRS.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- At least 1st level CTA of SCAAK, KAF (Certified Accountant preferred).
- 3 years of work experience as Accountant in advisory services.
- Proficient PC skills and experience with financial applications (QuickBooks, Xero, Navision or equivalent)
- Able to effectively communicate fluently in English, in both written and oral.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Reliable, strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Driver’s license and proven driving experience.
- Competitive salary around 650€ gross, depending on candidate’s experience.
- Working hours 08:00 to 16:30, from Monday to Friday.
- Health insurance.
- Personal Laptop/PC.
- Phone expenses.
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic and creative team.
- Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth.
Suitably qualified and skilled candidates wishing to become member of our reputable client’s team are invited to submit applications until 27.06.2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.