Data e skadimit
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We are looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Android Developer to join our client’s team, in the industry of Software Development.
- Potential candidates will help American female costumers to solve their digital banking problems such as opening and managing bank accounts.
- Work closely with product, design and UX to develop a new banking experience.
- Improve existing features of our client’s mobile application architecture in the Android ecosystem.
- Gather client requirements, analyse, design and create complex application solutions.
- Continuously Design, develop, improve and refine features and functionality.
- Develop and maintain high quality code using industry best practices.
- Publishing builds through pipeline and app store submission process.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Proficient in Java, Kotlin and mobile application development.
- At least 2+ years of experience developing applications for the Android platform.
- Good knowledge of working with the Android SDK.
- Thorough understanding of Android lifecycle, networking principles, and 3rd party library integration.
- Strong UI development skills.
- Able to effectively communicate fluently in English, in both written and oral.
- Good individual organizational skills and working as part of a team.
- Past experience with Financial Apps / Fintech apps is a plus.
- Attractive compensation ~ €1,000 per month.
- Working hours from 09:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working from home options.
- Health insurance.
- Personal Laptop.
- Employer offers professional career growth plan, paid trainings and certifications.
- Fun Activities and Team Retreats.
- Possible client visits in Europe.
Suitably qualified and skilled candidates wishing to become member of our reputable client’s time are invited to submit applications until 08.11.2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.