Data e skadimit
POSITION No: 6
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Audit Assistant to join our client team, in the industry of Audit, Tax and Consulting Services.
- Assisting in audit areas of the client financial statements, including transactions and internal controls.
- Completes allocated tasks in accordance with directions given.
- Refers possible engagement issues and solutions to supervisor promptly.
- Develops professional relationships with client personnel to facilitate completion of work.
- Communicates clearly and professionally by telephone and in person.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to Seniors and Supervisors.
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education.
- Understand and utilize Firms’s audit methodology.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics or related field.
- Preferable Certification or demonstrated progress towards obtaining SCAAK or ACCA certification.
- Able to effectively communicate fluently in English, in both written and oral.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to analyze and process data; be able to address tasks and organize information logically.
- Capable of working as part of a team and contribute to the positive culture within the Firm.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to travel 30% of the year, depending on clients.
- Reliable and completes tasks in allotted time.
- Attractive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Personal Laptop.
- Phone expenses.
- Opportunity to be involved in a continuous learning and training process, domestically and internationally.
- Opportunity to work in company that recognizes employee values.
All of you that possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client team, are welcome to apply until 12.08.2020. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.