Data e skadimit
No. of POSITIONS: 2
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional DevOps Engineer to grow our client’s team in Kosovo and help the team in Germany, Switzerland, France & UK in the industry of Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience. Their offers and proven solutions create unique competitive advantage for their clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
- Implement proof of concept and end to end solutions of continuous integration and continuous deployment in specific customer environments. This can include cloud setup with various hyperscaler cloud providers.
- Design together with customers large scale automated continuous integration and continuous deployment with monitoring and self-healing infrastructure for global large-scale software and system development environments.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Copado, and Gearset.
- Providing technical expertise and support to the development team, and mentoring junior members of the team.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Preferrable Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Informatics.
- More than 3 years’ experience in redesigning, training, coaching and implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment setup for large/global and medium size customers.
- Experience in DevOps practices for cloud solutions such as MS Azure, AWS or on-premise cloud solutions.
- Experience in complex system environments optimizing continuous integration and continuous deployment with factory-style automation using tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Copad, Gearset, etc.
- Experience in scales Kubernetes setups with advanced automation capabilities.
- OpenShift or Ansible together with scripting capabilities.
- Salary starting from 2,000€ to 3,500€ Net, depending on candidate’s experience and ability to build or lead a team.
- Working hours flexible (ex. 09:00 to 17:00 CET), Monday to Friday.
- Health insurance.
- Personal Laptop.
- Paid holidays 25 days a year.
- Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth through useful trainings.
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic, creative international and multi-cultural environment.
All of you that possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client’s team, are welcome to apply until 05.02.2023. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.