Digital Content Creator
Data e skadimit
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Digital Content Creator with experience to join our client team, in the industry of Software Consulting. We’re looking for someone who will you will create digital content and design websites from customized WordPress templates for our clients’ company.
- Producing content like blogs, social media posts and newsletter to advertise clients’ services.
- Use Photoshop to design and modify landing pages and page elements.
- Proofread and edit digital content as needed for company needs.
- Work closely with company directors and collaborate with internal team members for brand strategist and marketing.
- Improve keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement, measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Analyze data and analytics to continue to improve and optimize content, and measure and report the performance of digital content against KPIs.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in communication, computer science, graphic design or related field.
- 1+ years’ experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for business.
- Experience developing high-performance content assets (for LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram).
- Excellent understanding of Photoshop (preferably WordPress).
- Knowledge of digital marketing principles and strategies.
- Able to effectively communicate fluently in English, in both written and oral.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Reliable, strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Competitive salary from 400€ to 600€, depending on candidate’s experience.
- Fulltime – 40 hours/week, from Monday to Friday.
- Personal Laptop.
- Health insurance.
- Office Happy Hours.
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic and creative team.
- Opportunity to work in growing company with career possibilities and continuing education.
All of you that possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client team, are welcome to apply until 24.11.2020. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.