Java Springboot Developer
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We are looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Java Spring Boot Developer to join our client’s team, in the industry of Software Development.
- Potential candidates will help American female costumers to solve their digital banking problems such as opening and managing bank accounts.
- Create, support and contribute to the design, implementation and testing of the software.
- Collaborate with the product team to solve problems and create solutions
- Prioritize to identify bugs, plan and implement the fixes, and deploy the code using continuous integration and deployment tools.
- Continuously Design, develop, improve and refine features and functionality.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Java related enterprise architecture standards and best practices.
- At least 2+ years’ work experience with Java as well as Springboot Framework, Maven Framework, etc.
- API development experience
- Experience with microservices
- Able to effectively communicate fluently in English, in both written and oral.
- Good individual organizational skills and working as part of a team.
- Past experience with Financial Apps / Fintech apps is a plus.
- Attractive compensation ~ €1,200 per month.
- Working hours from 09:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working from home options.
- Health insurance.
- Personal Laptop.
- Employer offers professional career growth plan, paid trainings and certifications.
- Fun Activities and Team Retreats
- Possible client visits in Europe
Suitably qualified and skilled candidates wishing to become member of our reputable client’s time are invited to submit applications until 08.11.2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.