Junior CRM Administrator
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly and passionate Junior CRM Administrator to join our client’s team, in the industry of Software Consulting. In our internal training program, you will become a CRM professional in record time.
- You need to understand CRM platform, how it works, what can you do and what can be developed by software developer’s department.
- You will help clients to automate their workflow processes.
- Communicate with business analyst to get all client’s requirements.
- Execute configurations (no code, just drag & drop) as per client’s requirements/processes.
- Create and maintain documentation of CRM processes to utilize as a company resource.
- Act as a liaison between business analyst and developers.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Information Technology, Business Administration, or similar.
- Previous experience working with CRM platform (Sugar, Salesforce, Oracle, Dynamics NAV or other CRM platforms) is preferred.
- A general understanding of business operations.
- Able to effectively communicate fluently in English, in both written and oral.
- Independent and goal-oriented work in an agile environment
- Team spirit and professional appearance.
- Salary could start 300€, it can rise to 500€ once you’ve got 6 months of experience.
- Fulltime – 40 hours/week, from Monday to Friday.
- Health insurance.
- Personal Laptop.
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic and creative team.
- Opportunity to work in growing company with career possibilities and continuing education.
Suitably qualified and skilled candidates wishing to become member of our reputable client’s team are invited to submit applications until 21.02.2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.