Front-End Developer (React and/or Angular)
Data e skadimit
No. of POSITIONS: 2
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Front-End Developer (React and/or Angular) to grow our client’s team in Kosovo and help the team in Germany, Switzerland, France & UK, in the industry in the industry of Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience. Their offers and proven solutions create unique competitive advantage for their clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using React and/or Angular frameworks.
- Creating reusable components, ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance optimization.
- Implement web or mobile user interfaces in enterprise software systems in integration with other backend systems.
- Collaborating with the agile development team to understand and implement design specifications.
- Collaborating with designers and product owners to ensure that the UI meets both business and technical requirements.
- Building and maintaining a library of UI components to be used across multiple projects.
- Participating in code reviews, and providing feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Assisting with the testing and debugging of the UI, and ensuring that it is accessible and compliant with relevant standards and guidelines.
- Lead role in the agile development of engineering team.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Preferrable Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Informatics.
- More than 2 years’ experience with ReactJS and/or Angular.
- Preferrable experience in integration with API s
- Experience in agile project setup for software development.
- Experience in complex system environments with continuous integration and continuous deployment tool pipeline (preferrable).
- Good English communication skills.
- Salary starting from 2,000€ to 3,500€ Net, depending on candidate’s experience and ability to build, mentor and/or lead a team.
- Working hours flexible ( 09:00 to 17:00 CET), Monday to Friday.
- Health insurance.
- Personal Laptop.
- Paid holidays 25 days a year.
- Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth through useful trainings.
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic, creative international and multi-cultural environment.
All of you that possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client’s team, are welcome to apply until 05.02.2023. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.