Data e skadimit
No. of POSITIONS: 2
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Integration Developer to grow our client’s team in Kosovo and help the team in Germany, Switzerland, France & UK, in the industry of Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience. Their offers and proven solutions create unique competitive advantage for their clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
- Design, develop, and maintain integration solutions using tools like: Mulesoft, Kafka, Boomi, Talend, and Lobster.
- Build and implement REST and SOAP APIs for data integration and exchange.
- Implement functionality in enterprise software systems, Microservices architecture and integration with other enterprise systems.
- Support RFP tasks for software development of specific customer needs.
- Design together with customers medium/large scale enterprise application with high degree of customized functionality.
- Support of challenging non-functional environments regarding performance, stability and availability.
- Consulting and training of internal and external (customer) engineers in best practices of clients engineering excellence culture.
- Potential to take a Lead position in a newly created team.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Preferrable Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Informatics.
- More than 2 years’ experience in development of complex front to back enterprise applications with full Java stack, API / Microservices and frameworks such as Spring and Kafka.
- Experience in integration of custom developed applications with third party enterprise applications (e.g., ERP, CRM, etc.).
- Experience in integration frameworks such as Mulesoft or webmethods.
- Experience in cloud native development for cloud solutions such as AWS, GCP or MS Azure or on-premise cloud solutions such as Cloudera Pivotal.
- Capability of test-driven development and mindset for automation and high quality.
- Experience in complex system environments optimizing continuous integration and continuous deployment with factory-style automation using tools such as Docker, Docker Swarm, Kybernetes.
- OpenShift or Ansible together with scripting capabilities.
- Salary starting from 2,000€ to 3,500€ Net, depending on candidate’s experience and ability to build or lead a team.
- Working hours flexible ( 09:00 to 17:00 CET), Monday to Friday.
- Health insurance.
- Personal Laptop.
- Paid holidays 25 days a year.
- Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth through useful trainings.
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic, creative international and multi-cultural environment.
All of you that possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client’s team, are welcome to apply until 05.02.2023. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.