Data e skadimit
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We are looking for a friendly and passionate Intern to join our Recruiting & Training Department team. As an Intern Partner, you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in meaningful projects and gain hands-on experience in the various fields. You’ll also have a chance to work, have fun and join our team in a long run! Our interns are treated like full-time Partners who work 35 hours a week and are compensated. Our offices are based in the heart of Pristina.
- Will assist the team by participating in the recruiting process of potential candidates and conducting interviews.
- Promote company services and assists in recruitment process on the international outsourcing platforms.
- Assist the training department by developing and maintaining unique Team Building activities for the company.
- Recommend and assists in training materials, methods and maintain in-house training equipment.
- Assist the marketing team by creating and executing digital marketing campaigns across email, web, social medias, and other channels.
- Assists the team in researching the trends and implementing social media marketing plans for assigned events with a focus on increasing attendance and revenue.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in equivalent fields.
- Experience in freelancing platforms.
- Experience in digital marketing and social media managing.
- Proficient English language skills.
- Ability to have positive interaction with people/clients.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, a self-motivated, able to work in a group or independently.
- Good time management skills and problem-solving skills.
- General good digital/computer skills.
- Working hours 09:00 to 16:00, from Monday to Friday.
- Personal laptop and related equipment.
- Free snacks and coffee anytime in the office.
- Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth.
- Opportunity to work in company that recognizes employee values.
Qualified candidates that are wishing to become a member of Mercurius Consulting’s amazing team are invited to submit applications until 18.09.2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.