Intern (Training / Recruiting)
Data e skadimit
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We are looking for a friendly and passionate Intern to join our team’s Recruiting & Training Department. As an Intern Partner, you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in meaningful projects and gain hands-on experience in the various fields. You’ll work hard, have fun and gain skills! Our interns are treated like full-time Partners who work 35 hours a week, are compensated, and based at City Center of Pristina.
- Will assist the team by participating in the recruitment of potential candidates, conducting interviews.
- It needs to have strong people skills and the ability to synthesize information quickly and efficiently.
- Assist in developing unique training courses and programs for companies.
- Recommend training materials, methods and maintain in-house training equipment.
- Promote company training opportunities to interested candidates and provide information on benefits to encourage participation.
- Create training schedules for clients, track and create reports on outcomes of all training and maintain training records for the company.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree within Human Resources or a related field.
- Excellent in English, in both written and oral (obligatory).
- Ability to interact positively with people.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, a self-motivated, able to work in a group or independently.
- Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in word processing and presentation software.
- Working hours 09:00 to 16:00, from Monday to Friday.
- Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth.
- Opportunity to work in company that recognizes employee values.
Suitably qualified and skilled candidates wishing to become member of our reputable client’s team are invited to submit applications until 24.10.2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.