Data e skadimit
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We are looking for a friendly and professional Java Spring Boot Developer to join our client’s team, in the industry of Fintech. We need Engineers that are open-minded, willing to learn, and are passionate about building great software with team of 200 developers working for the grates American company.
- Build software as part of a nimble agile team where you have every opportunity to make an impact on the bottom line and contribute to the architecture.
- Ensure our infrastructure is scalable, reliable and meets SLAs for both external and internal users.
- Create a brand for our platform composed of amazing APIs, Developer Portal, Tutorials and SDKs.
- Ensure our solutions are testable, intuitive, and easy to maintain.
- Use state of the art tools for remote collaboration and developer happiness.
- Participate in design and code reviews for key components and cross Enterprise initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of Java related enterprise architecture standards and best practices.
- At least 2+ years’ work experience with Java as well as Springboot Framework, Maven Framework, etc.
- Past experience in Fintech apps or e-commerce is a plus.
- Experience with SQL or equivalent relational databases.
- Experience with microservices.
- Able to effectively communicate fluently in English, in both written and oral.
- Good individual organizational skills and working as part of a team.
- Attractive compensation from 1,500€ to 4,000€ gross, depending on candidate’s experience.
- Working hours from 09:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Health insurance.
- Personal Laptop.
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic and creative American Team.
- Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth.
Suitably qualified and skilled candidates wishing to become member of our reputable client’s team are invited to submit applications until 27.06.2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.