Data e skadimit
No. of POSITIONS: 2
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Java Full-Stack Developer to grow our client’s team in Kosovo and help the team in Germany, Switzerland, France & UK, in the industry of Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience. Their offers and proven solutions create unique competitive advantages for their clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
- Implement complex functionality in enterprise software systems with a high degree of integration with other enterprise systems.
- Support RFP tasks for software development of specific customer needs.
- Design together with customers large scale enterprise applications with high degree of customized functionality.
- Support of challenging non-functional environments regarding performance, stability and availability.
- Application of Java frameworks and libraries such as Kafka, Messaging, etc.
- Consulting and training of internal and external (customer) engineers in providing an excellence culture.
- Lead role in agile development setup of engineering teams.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Preferrable Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Informatics.
- More than 2 years’ experience in development of front to back enterprise applications with full Java frameworks such as Spring and Kafka.
- Experience in integration of custom developed applications with third party enterprise applications (e.g., ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Experience in cloud native development for cloud solutions such as AWS, GCP or MS Azure or on-premise cloud solutions such as Cloudera Pivotal.
- Capability of test-driven development mindset for high quality automation testing.
- Experience in complex system environments optimizing continuous integration and continuous deployment with factory-style automation using tools such as Docker, Docker Swarm, Kybernetes, OpenShift or Ansible together with scripting capabilities.
- Strong experience in agile software development practices.
- Experience in writing Unit Tests.
- Salary starting from 2,000€ to 3,500€ Net, depending on candidate’s experience and ability to build or lead a team.
- Working hours flexible ( 09:00 to 17:00 CET), Monday to Friday.
- Health insurance.
- Personal Laptop.
- Paid holidays 25 days a year.
- Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth through useful trainings.
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic, creative international and multi-cultural environment.
All of you that possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client’s team, are welcome to apply until 05.02.2023. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.