Data e skadimit
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We are looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Junior Associate to join our client’s team, in the industry of Legal Services. The successful candidate will have experience as a practicing company law, commercial and trade law, litigation, arbitration, family law, legal due diligence.
- Meet with clients and prepare all documents required to file cases.
- Work closely with staff to prepare a comprehensive brief on each case that goes to trial.
- Maintain a regular schedule of hearings, trial preparation and court appearances.
- Drafting and preparing contracts, motions, briefs, judgments, and memoranda.
- Corresponding via phone and email with Courts, clients, homeowners, landlords and tenants.
- Schedule and administer full depositions of case witnesses and experts.
- Review discovery documents and determine the best course of action for each client in each case.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- University degree in law, four years system or master’s degree.
- Member of the Bar.
- Working experience practicing law (advantage).
- Knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral. (willing to intensively learn German is advantage).
- Professional attitude with a strong sense of discretion.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Attractive compensation.
- Working hours from 09:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Opportunity to work in our client’s law firm with rich legal tradition who offers career possibilities in the law profession.
- Opportunity to work with clients from Switzerland, Austria, and Germany.
Suitably qualified and skilled candidates wishing to become member of our reputable client’s team are invited to submit applications until 17.06.2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.