Junior Recruiter (Trainee)
Data e skadimit
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We are looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Junior Recruiter to join our team. A Junior Recruiter is in charge of seeking out quality candidates, confirming their qualifications and placing them in open roles.
- Researching job seekers and inviting them to apply to a job.
- Assist in reviewing resumes, arranging interviews and screening candidates through interviews.
- It needs to have strong people skills and the ability to synthesize information quickly and efficiently.
- Assist in developing unique training courses and programs for companies.
- Recommend training materials, methods and maintain in-house training equipment.
- Market company training opportunities to interested candidates and provide information on benefits to encourage participation.
- Create training schedules for clients, track and create reports on outcomes of all training and maintain training records for the company.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Excellent in English, in both written and oral proven with TOEFL test.
- Positive attitude: People on both sides of a job-seeking relationship may encounter challenges and frustrations as they search for employment. A successful recruiter will be encouraging, positive and realistic about potential matches.
- Advocacy: The Junior Recruiter will represent the applicant until it is time for an interview. They should accurately represent the candidate’s skills and qualifications and sell those criteria to the hiring manager.
- Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, problem-solving skills and both verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in word processing and presentation software.
- Working hours 09:00 to 16:00, from Monday to Friday.
- Personal Laptop.
- Phone expenses.
- Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth.
- Opportunity to work in company that recognizes employee values.
Suitably qualified and skilled candidates wishing to become member of our reputable client’s team are invited to submit applications until 12.09.2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.