Data e skadimit
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Legal Assistant to join our client’s team, in the industry of Legal Services. The Legal Assistant will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the law firm, including carrying out administrative services.
- Perform office work such as copying, answering phone calls, and greeting clients.
- Coordinate appointments, including all correspondence and logistics necessary.
- Providing support to the legal team and ensuring that the firm remains in compliance with state legal regulations.
- Draft documents, letters from existing acquisitions and mailing the proper paperwork to courts, authorities, clients.
- Filing case documents in an organized manner for easy access and correspondence in strict confidence.
- Correspond with counsel, court, authorities, clients.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Preferable bachelor’s degree in law or student of the last year.
- Working experience as a legal assistant (advantage).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, scanning, copying and typing.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral.
- Able to take direction and work independently with little or no supervision.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Basic start salary that can be raised once you have got satisfactory experience.
- Working hours from 09:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Opportunity to work in our client’s law firm with rich legal tradition who offers career possibilities in the law profession.
- Opportunity to work with clients from Switzerland, Austria, and Germany.
Suitably qualified and skilled candidates wishing to become member of our reputable client’s team are invited to submit applications until 14.06.2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.