Legal Secretary (Assistant)
Data e skadimit
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We are looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Legal Secretary (Assistant) to join our client’s team, in the industry of Legal Services. The Legal Secretary (Assistant) will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the law firm, including carrying out administrative services.
- Scanning and follow attorney’s directives for other tasks.
- Transcribe, proofread, and file legal documents before deadlines.
- Answer phones and take messages.
- Manage schedules.
- Schedule court depositions, hearings, and other meetings as determined by the attorney.
- Keep and organize court files.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Preferable bachelor’s degree in law or related field.
- Working experience as a legal assistant (advantage).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High proficiency in English, in both written and oral (knowledge of German language – advantage).
- Able to take direction and work independently with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge of business correspondence/communication (both in Albanian and English advantage)
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Salary (to be negotiated with the employer).
- Working hours from 08:30 to 16:30, (workdays).
- Opportunity to work in our client’s law firm with rich legal tradition who offers career possibilities in the law profession.
- Opportunity to work predominantly with non-Kosovar, i.e., foreign clients (over 80% from Germanophone countries).
Suitably qualified and skilled candidates wishing to become member of our reputable client’s team are invited to submit applications until 15.08.2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.