Operations & Quality Assurance Officer
Data e skadimit
Business Park in Drenas
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Operations & Quality Assurance Officer to join our client’s growing team in Kosovo, in the industry of Production.
- Supervising daily operations in production, to ensure that all production activities are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Managing and coordinating the work of team members, monitoring and adjusting production processes as needed.
- Implementing company strategies related to production operations and quality assurance.
- Planning production in coordination with administration and production department.
- Managing purchases of raw materials and coordinating communication with suppliers.
- Implementing an existing quality control protocol for finished products.
- Registering new and recurring production orders from buyers.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- At least 2 years work experience in Operations and Quality Assurance or manufacturing sector
- English language skills (both written and spoken) at a professional level
- Familiarity with accounting software’s will be considered an advantage.
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions.
- Great data analytical skills.
- Excellent Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Competitive salary and it depends on the level of experience and skills.
- Working hours 08:00 to 16:00, from Monday to Friday.
- Health insurance.
- Personal Laptop.
- Phone expenses.
- Organized transport to the workplace and vice versa.
- Free daily meals and coffee.
- Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth.
- Opportunity to work in company that produces for European market and recognizes employee values.
All of you that possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client’s team, are welcome to apply until 16.01.2023. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.