Data e skadimit
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Business Developer to develop the activity of our client, who is the exclusive partner and distributor of some of the largest brands in the Automotive Industry. He or she will be responsible for supporting and pushing the company’s projects.
- Identify and research potential clients while helping the sales team.
- Identification and development of new projects / businesses and maintain client relationships.
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop project proposals presentation.
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
- Helps company sales team to negotiate contract terms with clients.
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Analytical monitoring of the current business, and the possibility of increasing profit performance.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (RIT preferable) or related fields.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with project presentation tools and methodology.
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions.
- Great data analytical skills.
- Proficient English and Albanian.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Working hours 08:00 to 17:00 Mon-Fri, and on Saturday (one on/one off) from 08:00 – 16:00.
- Phone expenses.
- Organized transport to the workplace and vice versa.
- Free daily meals and coffee.
- Support for continuous personal development, where as in case of new projects of the company the person can also gain a managerial position.
- Opportunity to work in a company with great tradition, professional team and exclusive brands.
All of you that possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client’s team, are welcome to apply until 20.04.2022. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.