Data e skadimit
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Proposal Writer to join our client’s team, RECURA, in the industry of Finance and Management Consultancy. RECURA is a Kosovan advisory services provider focusing on providing business, financial and management consultancy in Kosovo, Albania and Macedonia.
- Research and identify project opportunities with interest for the company, including regularly collecting, analyzing and selecting interesting opportunities from rumors, to forecast stage up to solicitation stage of calls.
- Networking, research, writing and organizing information in a professional and credible manner.
- Regular reporting to senior management on upcoming existing opportunities.
- Maintain networks and relations with potential client organizations (donors, TA projects, other relevant institutions).
- Identify, contact, maintain communications and build relations with partner companies and organizations for joint ventures, consortiums, and subcontracting arrangements.
- Develop a roster of and establish relationships with a network of Kosovan, regional and international experts / professionals in relevant fields of interest.
- Review concept notes, RfIs, RfPs, other documentation and/or business ideas.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Editing and revising proposals according to requirements of selected projects.
- Developing project budgets and cost and profitability estimates.
- Develop detailed project implementation plans, monitor, measure performance and report on project implementation.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, economy, communications, English, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and in Albanian.
- Previous experience in business development, project management and proposal writing are preferable.
- Strong working knowledge of MS suite package.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good strategic planning abilities.
- Developing and Tracking Budgets.
- Experience with project management software tools.
- Competitive salary.
- Working hours 08:30 to 17:30, from Monday to Friday.
- Health insurance.
- Phone expenses.
- Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth.
- Opportunity to work in company that recognizes employee values.
All of you that possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client’s team, are welcome to apply until 12.12.2021. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.