Software Development Deputy Manager
Data e skadimit
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We’re looking for a friendly, passionate and professional Software Development Deputy Manager to join our client’s team in Banking Industry. He/she will be responsible for identifying the organization’s IT needs, adding updates and enhancements to current software systems and ensuring employees’ technical issues are resolved efficiently.
- Responsible for managing the software engineering team, including hiring, training, and performance management.
- Responsible for setting goals and objectives, ensuring that team members are aligned with the company’s mission and values, and providing leadership and guidance to the team.
- Will work with other members of the executive team to develop and implement the company’s technical strategy.
- Executes efficient and practical solutions for the necessary improvement of systems by adapting them to the latest industry developments.
- Ensures processes are in compliance with local regulations and international standards.
- Maintaining an organizational/leadership and interactive culture within/outside the team to ensure top performance.
- Identifies training for the skill development needs of team members.
- Attends IT department and senior management meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum five (5) years previous experience in IT services and team management.
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and Albanian.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as attention to detail and prioritization to meet the deadlines.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS suite package.
- Salary starting from 2,000€ to 2,500€ Gross, depending on candidate’s experience and ability to build or lead a team
- Working hours 9:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday.
- Health insurance.
- Phone expenses.
- Professional development opportunities and plenty of room for personal growth.
- Opportunity to work in company that recognizes employee values.
All of you that possess the skills and qualifications required above and want to become part of our client’s team, are welcome to apply until 19.03.2023. Only the candidates selected for the shortlist will be invited for the interview.