Data e skadimit
Mercurius Consulting is a company specialized in the field of recruitment and selection of staff. We are looking for a friendly, passionate and professional WordPress Developer to join our client’s team, in the industry of Software Development.
- Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress sites.
- Transforming complex layouts into pixel-perfect presentation layer HTML/CSS templates.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, update software and content of WordPress websites for clients.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good individual organizational skills and working as part of a team.
- Attractive compensation €1,200+ net per month.
- Overtime is paid extra.
- Working days from Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working from home.
- Personal Laptop.
- Health insurance.
- Employee offers professional development training programs.
- Opportunity to work with fantastic and creative team.
Suitably qualified and skilled candidates wishing to become member of our reputable client’s team are invited to submit applications until 15.06.2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.